Clinic contact: Linda Welzant, Director (904) 276-7729
Media contact: Michelle Gilliam, Point Taken Communications (904) 485-6597
PR, News and Events
- 05/23/2018 - Disaster preparedness means plan ahead now
- 05/23/2018 - Are you ready for hurricane season 2018?
- 04/12/2018 - April eNewsletter
- 04/11/2018 - What to do if find an orphaned or injured baby wild animal
- 04/07/2018 - Clay Humane treating baby otter found in Orange Park garage
- 03/29/2018 - Benefit bike ride a success!
- 02/05/2018 - Hogs for Dogs Tshirt Design Contest
- 01/27/2018 - Clay Humane volunteers recognized for their dedication to the animals
- 01/22/2018 - January eNewsletter
- 01/01/2018 - Poster Contest Winner Announced
- 12/20/2017 - Clay Humane Receives BISSELL Pet Foundation Partners Grant
- 12/05/2017 - December eNewsletter
- 12/04/2017 - Twenty acts of animal kindness for the holidays.
- 12/01/2017 - Give a gift to the animals this holiday season. Support Clay Humane.
- 10/09/2017 - Northern Florida rescues provide care after hurricane.
- 09/13/2017 - Clay Humane creates food bank for local pets displaced after hurricane.
- 07/06/2017 - Abused, neglected animals get second chances at Clay Humane
- 06/17/2017 - June eNewsletter
- 06/15/2017 - When disaster strikes. Plan ahead to keep your pets safe and sound.
- 06/15/2017 - What you need to know about dog flu
- 05/11/2017 - May eNewsletter
- 05/10/2017 - Clay Humane warns of smoke inhalation and anxiety dangers in wildfire region.
- 03/20/2017 - March eNewsletter
- 02/13/2017 - February eNewsletter
- 02/12/2017 - Find your fur-ever love at the shelter