Clinic contact: Linda Welzant, Director (904) 276-7729
Media contact: Michelle Gilliam, Point Taken Communications (904) 485-6597
PR, News and Events
- 10/10/2018 - October eNewsletter
- 09/04/2018 - Pet safety tips for Halloween
- 09/04/2018 - Pars Fore Paws golf tournament was purrfect!
- 08/31/2018 - August eNewsletter
- 08/15/2018 - BEWARE - Chewing gum can be deadly for your dog
- 07/16/2018 - July eNewsletter
- 07/15/2018 - Keeping pets healthy and safe during summer
- 06/04/2018 - Membership Renewal - Help us save more lives
- 05/24/2018 - May eNewsletter
- 05/24/2018 - Disaster preparedness means plan ahead now
- 05/23/2018 - Are you ready for hurricane season 2018?
- 04/12/2018 - April eNewsletter
- 04/11/2018 - What to do if find an orphaned or injured baby wild animal
- 04/07/2018 - Clay Humane treating baby otter found in Orange Park garage
- 03/29/2018 - Benefit bike ride a success!
- 02/05/2018 - Hogs for Dogs Tshirt Design Contest
- 01/27/2018 - Clay Humane volunteers recognized for their dedication to the animals
- 01/22/2018 - January eNewsletter
- 01/01/2018 - Poster Contest Winner Announced
- 12/20/2017 - Clay Humane Receives BISSELL Pet Foundation Partners Grant
- 12/05/2017 - December eNewsletter
- 12/04/2017 - Twenty acts of animal kindness for the holidays.
- 12/01/2017 - Give a gift to the animals this holiday season. Support Clay Humane.