Clinic contact: Linda Welzant, Director (904) 276-7729
Media contact: Michelle Gilliam, Point Taken Communications (904) 485-6597
PR, News and Events
- 03/05/2019 - March eNewsletter
- 01/2019 - Humane Society announces poster contest winner
- 12/12/2018 - December eNewsletter
- 12/09/2018 - Holiday season safety tips for pets
- 12/06/2018 - Two injured cats need your help
- 12/02/2018 - Do you love animals as much as we do?
- 11/13/2018 - November eNewsletter
- 11/12/2018 - Thansgiving pet safety tips
- 11/2018 - Clay Humane Annual Pet Food Drive
- 10/10/2018 - October eNewsletter
- 09/04/2018 - Pet safety tips for Halloween
- 09/04/2018 - Pars Fore Paws golf tournament was purrfect!
- 08/31/2018 - August eNewsletter
- 08/15/2018 - BEWARE - Chewing gum can be deadly for your dog
- 07/16/2018 - July eNewsletter
- 07/15/2018 - Keeping pets healthy and safe during summer
- 06/04/2018 - Membership Renewal - Help us save more lives
- 05/24/2018 - May eNewsletter
- 05/24/2018 - Disaster preparedness means plan ahead now
- 05/23/2018 - Are you ready for hurricane season 2018?
- 04/12/2018 - April eNewsletter
- 04/11/2018 - What to do if find an orphaned or injured baby wild animal
- 04/07/2018 - Clay Humane treating baby otter found in Orange Park garage
- 03/29/2018 - Benefit bike ride a success!