Clinic contact: Linda Welzant, Director (904) 276-7729
Media contact: Michelle Gilliam, Point Taken Communications (904) 485-6597
PR, News and Events
- 07/11/2019 - Summer tips to keep pets safe
- 06/20/2019 - June eNewsletter
- 06/19/2019 - Dr. Christian Broadhurst talks about keeping pets safe in hot weather
- 06/01/2019 - What to do if you find a bunny nest
- 06/01/2019 - Prepare your entire family, including the pets, in advance of hurricane season
- 05/10/2019 - Coping with kitten season can be too much of a cute thing
- 05/03/2019 - Toxic to pets! Beware of Sago Palms
- 05/03/2019 - May enewsletter
- 04/27/2019 - Wimbledog event served up big fun!
- 04/17/2019 - Five tips to keep pets safe during Easter
- 04/17/2019 - Be careful with pets at Easter
- 04/12/2019 - Thinking about bringing home a bunny for Easter?
- 03/05/2019 - March eNewsletter
- 01/2019 - Humane Society announces poster contest winner
- 12/12/2018 - December eNewsletter
- 12/09/2018 - Holiday season safety tips for pets
- 12/06/2018 - Two injured cats need your help
- 12/02/2018 - Do you love animals as much as we do?
- 11/13/2018 - November eNewsletter
- 11/12/2018 - Thansgiving pet safety tips
- 11/2018 - Clay Humane Annual Pet Food Drive
- 10/10/2018 - October eNewsletter
- 09/04/2018 - Pet safety tips for Halloween
- 09/04/2018 - Pars Fore Paws golf tournament was purrfect!
- 08/31/2018 - August eNewsletter
- 08/15/2018 - BEWARE - Chewing gum can be deadly for your dog