Together we can change the life of some very lucky animals in your community this year.
Dear Friend of Clay Humane,
Our generous supporters helped so many animals in need - domesticated and wild, owned and feral, well and injured. Your kind gift enabled us to reach more animals… to prevent more suffering and needless deaths. People like you, who value the unconditional love and companionship that only a pet can bring, counted on us to help protect that special bond. Every cent you contributed to CCHS last holiday season went to supporting our many worthwhile programs and the vital services that they provide to our community. Every gift helped spay or neuter a cat, preventing the unwanted birth of hundreds of cats who contribute to overcrowded shelters and high euthanasia rates. Each gift helped sponsor a bird of prey’s medical care and diet while rehabilitating to return to the wild. Each donation made emergency surgery and life-saving measures possible for abused, critically injured animals. Your donation helped equip our disaster response team to assist during fires, floods, and evacuations. Every penny of your kind donation made a difference.
We ask for your continued help.
The overwhelming task of improving the lives of others – both two and four-legged – is not the job of one person, but many. It is through solid cooperative efforts, and compassion for our fellow living beings, that our community will flourish. Clay Humane is proud to lead the way toward a community that shares a vision of better lives for our animals and, in turn, for those who love them. Albert Schweitzer once said “Do something for somebody every day for which you don’t get paid.” Mr. Schweitzer clearly understood the role of community in enriching the lives of those around us.
Once more, we ask for your continued support for the coming year. Reaching our goals for our community will take help from great friends like you. There are many ways you can continue to support Clay Humane as we head into our most exciting and ambitious year ever:
TOO BUSY TO SHOP? NO PROBLEM!
- Make a tax-deductible online (or mail in!) monetary gift in honor of your loved ones to send birthday cheer and let them know lives have been saved in their honor.
- Make your mark on our “Building a More Humane Future” plaque! With a minimum donation of $500, you can honor an individual or a beloved pet in our permanent collection engraved with a name.
- Sponsor a Clay Humane program. All donations of $1,500 or greater will help sponsor a program of your choosing including Wildlife Rehabilitation, Pet Assisted Therapy, and Humane Education, to name a few.
- Choose Clay Humane as your charity of choice when shopping Amazon Smile this holiday season! Where else can your purchases save lives? Download our wish list now. It has been specifically created with our high priority needs in mind! Remember - you shop, Amazon gives! Purchase gifts from Amazon to help the animals by using smile.amazon.com. We have also created a wish list on Amazon too!
- Donate to the future! Consider a recurring monthly gift that spreads cheer all year long! Call (904) 276-7729 to find our how.
- Leave your mark on Clay Humane with a gift to our permanent endowment fund. Your gift will be a lasting contribution that assures a better future for the thousands of homeless, neglected, or forgotten animals that need our help in the community.
- Adopt, foster, volunteer, and most importantly, spay and neuter!
As you celebrate the animals that warm your own heart and hearth this season, please remember Clay Humane in your charitable giving plans. Together, we can do so much!