With your donation, you'll protect animals found in situations of cruelty and neglect.
Your support has been instrumental in helping to ensure the future of many valuable Clay Humane programs.
“Given how bad his life has apparently been until now, it’s simply amazing how happy and well he is doing today…” Said Senior Veterinarian, Dr. Christian Broadhurst, of "Jackson", a stray rescued by Clay Humane from a life of dog-fighting and abuse. Thin, blind, scarred and fearful, Jackson is one of many who found refuge at Clay Humane in 2016.
Dear Friend of Clay Humane,
The good news is that after getting lifesaving veterinary care, sweet "Jackson" is now on the mend and is ready for his loving, permanent home. He won’t ever see again…the traumatic injuries to his eyes will forever be evidence of the horrendous life he once endured….but, “Jackson” will never again suffer the cruel hands of abuse.
Over 100,000 animals are safer, healthier, and happier because of the efforts of Clay Humane and its dedicated, compassionate staff. In the last three years, 16,584 cats were sterilized for FREE, preventing tens of thousands more in unwanted births. Another 571 lives were saved through emergency treatment and surgery, 11,991 patients were given low cost vaccinations and wellness care, and another 40 species of injured, orphaned, or displaced wildlife rehabilitated and released in 2016. It’s what we at Clay Humane do every day to change the lives of our furry, feathered, and beloved animal friends.
Give A Gift
Make a donation online via PayPal now. With your help, the Society will continue to serve individuals from around the area - raising consciousness to the importance of responsible, compassionate pet ownership.
Your support has been instrumental in helping to ensure the future of these and many other valuable programs. Throughout its 37 year history, Clay Humane has been a solid fixture in the community – and we could not have done it without you. As we receive no county or state funding, the income from our everhectic clinic and the generous contributions of our dedicated supporters empower us to assist those who have nowhere else to turn when in need. With your help, the Society will continue to serve individuals from around the area - raising consciousness to the importance of responsible, compassionate pet ownership. And, we will grow to meet these needs together.
There are many ways you can continue to support Clay Humane as we head into our most exciting and ambitious year ever:
TOO BUSY TO SHOP? NO PROBLEM!
- Send a Holiday card from Clay Humane. Make a tax-deductible online (or mail in!) monetary gift in honor of your loved ones to send holiday cheer and let them know lives have been saved in their honor.
- Make your mark on our “Building a More Humane Future” plaque! With a minimum donation of $500, you can honor an individual or a beloved pet in our permanent collection engraved with a name.
- Sponsor a Clay Humane program. All donations of $1,500 or greater will help sponsor a program of your choosing including Wildlife Rehabilitation, Pet Assisted Therapy, and Humane Education, to name a few.
SHOPPING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL?
- Choose Clay Humane as your charity of choice when shopping Amazon Smile this holiday season! Where else can your purchases save lives?
Wish List For The Animals
Download our wish list now. It has been specifically created with our high priority needs in mind! Remember - you shop, Amazon gives! Purchase gifts from Amazon to help the animals by using smile.amazon.com. We have also created a wish list on Amazon too!
A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
- Donate to the future! Consider a recurring monthly gift that spreads cheer all year long!
- Leave your mark on Clay Humane with a gift to our permanent endowment fund. Your gift will be a lasting contribution that assures a better future for the thousands of homeless, neglected, or forgotten animals that need our help in the community.
- Adopt, foster, volunteer, and most importantly, spay and neuter!
As always, we thank you, our caring members for being there. The holiday season is a time to remember the many special friends who cared and shared, not just with much needed contributions, but also with their hearts. We wish you peace during the coming holidays and all year through.