October 6, 2020
Clay Humane has reopened with even greater protections in place for both our clients and our staff
- Check in will be done via our Clay Humane Mobile App (available on the Google Play and Apple Stores).
- All interactions will be curbside and our veterinarians will be available to discuss the exam findings via phone.
- Medication refill requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance via phone or email at ClayHumaneVet@Gmail.com. You may also access our VetSource online pharmacy via our website. Please check in on the app when you arrive to pick up your requested medications.
- We are not performing any surgical procedures until 10/14, and that may change pending the safe return of our quarantined staff.
- We are currently working to reschedule those appointments that we had to cancel during our temporary closure. Please, be patient as we work through the long list and schedule according to urgency.
- Our phones are being answered as efficiently as possible with a decreased number of staff. Again, please be patient, leave a voice-mail, or opt to email instead to avoid lengthy wait times.
- Urgent care will not be available again until Friday, October 16, 2020.
Rest assured, your safety and that of our staff is of highest priority to us. Thank you all for your concern and understanding.