January 27, 2018
Dedicated Volunteers Honored
On Saturday, January 27th, Clay Humane honored its dedicated and compassionate volunteers for their work in 2017 at the annual Clay Humane Volunteer Appreciation Cookout.
Over a delicious lunch provided by G's Slow Smoked BBQ at the beautiful Oaks Ranch, Clay Humane recognized individuals and businesses for their outstanding contributions in 2017 in advancing the mission of the organization in “the prevention of cruelty to animals, the relief of suffering among animals, and the extension of humane education”. By showcasing these outstanding volunteers contributions, we hope to inspire everyone to become involved in promoting humane education and defending the rights of animals.
Visit our Facebook page to see photos from the event
- Volunteer of the Year – Kim Pugh
- Humane Business of the Year – Conversano Images
- Employee of the Year – Mariah Parker
- Recognition Award – Wildlife Rescue Coalition of Northeast Florida
- Pet-Assisted Therapy Team of the Year Award – Elizabeth Teal with "Tomi"